Yes, homeschoolers can navigate the SAT and ACT plus earn college credit through advanced placement and CLEP exams. We have been sharing reviews of some of the top college test prep resources to help your students prepare for these exams. To make it handy for you, we have put those test prep reviews together in one spot – plus added some great homeschooling high school resources!
~ We received these REA Test Prep for homeschool resources in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are our own and we love the benefits and blessings we are continuing to see! Please see our disclosure policy.
We have many review selections from our archives, including test prep resources from REA. Many of REA resources have an online component, a book plus mobile flash cards. Handy for homeschoolers with a certain learning style and, we’ve found, also handy for on the go!
Top College Test Prep Resources
- How to Prepare your High Schooler for the SAT
- ACT Strategy Smart and Math for the ACT
- Homeschool High School ACT Prep
- AP Chemistry All Access
- AP History All Access and AP Government and Politics Crash Course
- Online CLEP Test Prep
- CLEP Biology
- CLEP College Composition
- and all the other AP resources from REA!
- Plus, our author, Cindy, shared a review of REA’s CLEP Test Prep resources.
Homeschooling High Schoolers? You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Choosing High School Curriculum from The Curriculum Choice authors
- The Ultimate Guide to High School Homeschool Curriculum Options
- Preparing for Homeschooling High School
- The Official SAT Question of the Day
- How to Homeschool High School – Self Paced Course for Parents
- Great Books Homeschool Video Courses for High School
- 3 Books for Help Prepare College Bound Teens
- Hack the SAT
- Transcripts Made Easy
- Economics for Everybody
- College Prep Science – Self-Paced Homeschool Classes
- 10K to Talent: More Than Just a Hobby
- Learn Math Fast High School Geometry
- Apologia Science SuperSet
~ Originally published May 2016