Tracking homeschool is crucial for controlling homeschool. Homeschool Tracker is an online tool to track your homeschool.
Homeschooling is not the only matter that a family should focus more than other aspects of life. On the other hand, homeschooling parents have more responsibility for the children’s education than other parents. Therefore, the temptation and the chance to lose control in homeschooling is very big. That is one reason for me to track our homeschool since it was started.
We have used and changed several versions and methods to suit our need. As life happens, our needs change over time. At the same time, kids are getting older and they also need to be aware in controlling their life as well.
Today, I would like to share the tool to track our homeschool that we are using this year. I have heard people talk about Homeschool Tracker since we started our homeschool. I also have read some reviews about this product. It is even the first ever online homeschool planner that I know. It has been trusted by homeschooling families for over 14 years. As an addicted planner, I am very curious to know how this classical planner will work for us. However, it is only this year that I have a chance to use this planner.
I received Online Homeschool Tracker for free for a year in exchange for reviewing this product. All opinions are honest, and I am not required to post a positive review.
What is Homeschool Tracker?
Homeschool tracker is an online tool for a homeschooling family to plan, record, and report the learning process of children. It is trusted by thousands of homeschoolers for over 14 years. Fourteen years is not short for a product being trusted in the market, I think. It might be the basic for other similar products available in the market right now.
How it Works
Homeschool Tracker helps us to:
- Calculate our school year
- Making list of our resources
- Creating the yearly planner for each child and each subject.
- Assigning the yearly tasks into the weekly checklist.
- Recording the scores
- Recording attendance
- Make report and documents for our homeschool administration.
Benefits of Homeschool Tracker for Us
Well, we have tried several electronic and online planners in the previous year.
- I consider this program more stable and versatile compared to other similar products. That is the most advantage I feel so far. The error probability is very low.
- The steps to use Homeschool Tracker are very clear. I was confused at the first time, but in every step, homeschool tracker has anticipating videos to help with all possible problems user faces. The support is awesome. It has webinar as well to help in the start.
- I can print every single assignment, assessment, resource list, attendance, appointments I make in homeschool tracker. I don’t print all of them, but only the lesson plan list so I will have back up on paper to control our homeschool in a traditional way. This is a semi-electronic and traditional way to control our homeschool. It might be funny that I print my yearly lesson plan that I make using software.
- However, learning from the past, having the yearly lesson plan on hands will make me know our position in the year.
- Just in case we don’t have the internet and travel, we still can use it.
- We can add and reduce assignment and appointment whenever and wherever we want to. We also can reschedule the whole things when they don’t work for us.
- Kids have their own access to control their work. They check the things they have done and I will recheck and reschedule.
- It takes very short time to plan as I can adopt others’ lesson plans and customize them for my children’s need. This is incredible.
- I can do more work for my business. Homeschool tracker is set ahead of the year. I just need to
- check children’s work
- track their progress
- record their learning result
- reschedule if there isn’t any addition.
I would like to recommend any homeschoolers to control their homeschool with homeschool tracker. It is not only for classical, but even un-schoolers can use it as well.
How to Subscribe to Homeschool Tracker
Homeschool Tracker is available in 3 payment plans. Three teachers and 20 students can use the program for all payment plans.
- Monthly payment costs $8/month is great for trial.
- Yearly payment costs $59/year, which saves 35% from the monthly plan.
- Two year payment costs $109/2 years, which saves 40% from the monthly plan.
Click the image bellow to more information about Homeschool Tracker and to subscribe.
John Parker says
It’s very important to stay organized while homeschooling and I think homeschooltracker is really a good option for the families to try out. It will help to manage time and homeschooling records. I tried the plus version and its much better online version, It wasn’t very user-friendly as compare to plus version. It has amazing features like you can print monthly progress reports, transcripts, report cards, pretty much anything you want.
I have been using the online version of Homeschool Tracker for a few months and love it. It took a little while to get used to it, but they have really great support and training webinars. It’s now part of my daily routine and I don’t know what I would do without it!!