Tapestry of Grace is giving you very special, free gifts all of December!
“Tapestry of Grace is an award-winning classical Christian humanities education that uses whole books and is organized in unit studies around the thread of God’s grace as revealed in History.
Two December Giveaways
For the month of December, we are offering giveaways in each of our two programs for those who have never tried Tapestry!
FREE Tapestry Primer Sample
The first is a free three-week sample of Tapestry Primer. The Primer is a guide to history, literature, geography, hands-on projects, and teacher training for young families with students who are just learning to read.
FREE Tapestry of Grace Unit
We are also offering your choice of a free nine-week unit from our other program, Tapestry of Grace. The Tapestry program covers all the same subjects as Primer and also offers teacher training, but adds writing composition for K-12, as well as church history, discussion outlines, and government, worldviews, and philosophy tracks for older students.
Tapestry of Grace Bonuses
- Our sister company called Bookshelf Central is also offering coupons to help you buy those wonderful whole books that we all love to have in our libraries!
- Finally, we have experienced parent-teachers called Advisors who have volunteered to help answer any questions you may have about homeschooling, whether you plan to try Tapestry or not. You can find one near you on our Advisor directory.
These are our holiday gift to you: we hope you like them!”
More on Tapestry of Grace at The Curriculum Choice
Over the years Tricia has shared about her family’s love of Tapestry of Grace. Including:
- Full Tapestry of Grace Review – Have you found a curriculum you and your children absolutely love? One that is a perfect fit for everyone’s learning style? A nice match for the age range of your household? That, my friends, is how I feel about Tapestry of Grace.
- Tapestry Primer Review – Now Tapestry of Grace has a resource for families just starting their homeschool journey. Those with their eldest children in kindergarten or first grade. And it is a beautiful tour!
- Love the Journey Review at Hodgepodge – Oh how I wish I’d had Marcia Somerville’s Love the Journey- Homeschooling: Principles to Practices when I started my journey. But I am very thankful I’ve had it at the top of my stack of books on my coffee table.
- What I’ve Learned Homeschooling with Tapestry of Grace – One of those wonderful benefits of homeschooling is continuing to learn right alongside your children. History, a love of art, composers, nature study. I just love continuing education. For many years now, Tapestry of Grace has truly woven together all the learning in our home. All ages learning the same topics, on their age, grade and skill level.
See how it works for your family by actually using it. Print it out and hold it in your hand. We did and then knew it was for us.
Leave a Reply