“Tapestry of Grace is an award-winning classical Christian humanities education that uses whole books and is organized in unit studies around the thread of God’s grace as revealed in History.
Two December Giveaways
FREE Tapestry Primer Sample
FREE Tapestry of Grace Unit
Tapestry of Grace Bonuses
- Our sister company called Bookshelf Central is also offering coupons to help you buy those wonderful whole books that we all love to have in our libraries!
- Finally, we have experienced parent-teachers called Advisors who have volunteered to help answer any questions you may have about homeschooling, whether you plan to try Tapestry or not. You can find one near you on our Advisor directory.
More on Tapestry of Grace at The Curriculum Choice
- Full Tapestry of Grace Review – Have you found a curriculum you and your children absolutely love? One that is a perfect fit for everyone’s learning style? A nice match for the age range of your household? That, my friends, is how I feel about Tapestry of Grace.
- Tapestry Primer Review – Now Tapestry of Grace has a resource for families just starting their homeschool journey. Those with their eldest children in kindergarten or first grade. And it is a beautiful tour!
- Love the Journey Review at Hodgepodge – Oh how I wish I’d had Marcia Somerville’s Love the Journey- Homeschooling: Principles to Practices when I started my journey. But I am very thankful I’ve had it at the top of my stack of books on my coffee table.
- What I’ve Learned Homeschooling with Tapestry of Grace – One of those wonderful benefits of homeschooling is continuing to learn right alongside your children. History, a love of art, composers, nature study. I just love continuing education. For many years now, Tapestry of Grace has truly woven together all the learning in our home. All ages learning the same topics, on their age, grade and skill level.
See how it works for your family by actually using it. Print it out and hold it in your hand. We did and then knew it was for us.